Thursday, April 22, 2010

Princess Diaries-Part letter 1

just so i get closer to my followers,id lyk to share this story with you guys..
so theres this chic i was friends with. we were cool together and all...we did everything together. so first week in our Freshman semester i meet..well lets call my friend....cheapet!!...so i met one of cheapet's friends..this guy is so handsome....dresses well,eloquent....you know...the kinda guy ud wna date?....lol..so she introduced me to him...lets call him chuck! :)...
so i had a crush on chuck and i started asking cheapet about him and talking about him all the tym....cheapet got fed up and told me everything...well to cut the long story short,she told me he liked her and was asking her out so i backed down and adviced her to go after him thoe cos hes a keeper!!..she was lyk shes not attracted to him and plus shes got a boyfriend yah....(happy me)!!..
Anyway, so other boys came along and we kinda almost got carried away until this bonfire thing we all went for.....i bumped into chuck and we sorta got talking and the topic of how we met and all that story i had said earlier crept up and i learnt that recently she was the one getting on chuck's case....case in point(she's got a man!!)...so i spilled the beans and told him i had bn crushing on him for a minute now and all......
(missing parts)
so i leave town for a modelling job and that weekend everyone went clubbing and cheapet is still all over chuck!!!.........now we are all confused!!...this hepher's got a man thoe!!??...newai...its cool shes dancing with chuck but then she starts to misyan about me....and making me look bad and all that BS....i think thats just low...even for her.. so chuck calls me and tells me everything and im laughing cos its not bugging me in anyway...shes jus bitter and thats y she wld do that....newai...now i get bk into town and shes giving me attitude...she dont talk to me and all of that childish stuff...
I am dating Chuck Bass now and we ARE GOOD!! :D :D....guess whos begging me now??....oh yah...the hepher herself.....cheap-et!!...hahahahaha....y strt what u cant finish?....girl please!!....loool
people what dyu think i shld do?....to cheap-et i mean?...suggestions pls???

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Damn... Lmao @ "this heifer's got a man tho"... Hahaha... Na so dem dey do. I think you shld free the babe- she's a lame chick so she has to act like one. Still be her "friend" sha- you know now... That kind friend wey u no dey tell shit... "Hello/hi" kind of friend... Just make sure you guys are cool: no point having any bad blood between you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete